DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker)

2 posters

Go down

Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker) Empty Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker)

Post by CardeniaLynch Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker) Dream_Girl

Boon Username: CardeniaLynch
Character Name: Sera'viltarri Craiusa
Alias: Sleepwalker
Identity: Public
Allignment: Good
Affiliation: N/A
Level: Level 1

Powers and Abilities:

[*]Sodeia Physiology: The Sodeians are an ancient alien-race that are only known to other alien-like beings. Some say that other species of aliens came from Sodeia. They closely resemble the human race, though the most major difference is the mental abilities that this race possesses that humans have not yet evolved to use. Sera's main ability is Oneiromancy, which is an ability that all people of Sodeia possess. Sera's oneiromancy is heightened to a higher level only because she is of royal blood.

[*]Oneiromancy: Sometimes called "dream divination", Sera has the ability to see into the future through her dreams. She must not always be asleep for this ability to work, though they are much more accurate when she is asleep. This is an ability shared by the people of her planet. Sera's visions are 100% accurate and whatever she sees will eventually happen. This may be stopped, though Sera is not allowed to tell a person that she has seen them specifically in her vision, otherwise there is no chance that the event may be stopped. (LEVEL 1)

[*]Telepathy: Sera is a capable telepath and is considered a prodigy, even among a race of telepathic people. She has an incredible working knowledge of the average humanoid brain and the specific functions of each part.   (LEVEL 1).

[*]Phasing: Another attribute that Sera possesses is phasing. Sera possesses the ability to pass through solid matter and objects by passing her atoms through the spaces between the atoms of the object through which she is moving. Sera may only pass through a limited amount of objects before her phasing begins to falter, leaving her ''solid'' once more. The density and mass of an object varies the limit of how long Sera may phase, therefore Sera only chooses to use this ability when phasing through walls, moving vehicles and other beings. The longest she can hold a phase is about 30 seconds before becoming solidified again. (LEVEL 1)

Weakness:

[*]Narcolepsy: Sera is narcoleptic because of her physiology, meaning that she tends to fall asleep at random moments in the day or when she is overly stressing about something. This does boost her main ability, though it can get her killed if she is caught in this state in the middle of a fight.

Last edited by CardeniaLynch on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

CardeniaLynch

Back to top Go down

Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker) Empty Re: Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker)

Post by Admin Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Please choose between telepathy and telekinesis since they are 2 different powers. Level 1 phasing remember is 30 seconds MAX. And telling the future..Im not sure how youd rp tha and even if it was allowed it wouldnt be at level 3

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker) Empty Re: Sera'viltarri Craiusa (Sleepwalker)

Post by CardeniaLynch Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm

I'll change it to just telepathy then. And as for the future telling, I could just RP as visions and such, but not actually to where I see an event happening and try to change a scene that someone is doing. Example of what I wouldn't do: A fight happening beforehand and I see the enemy losing and it actually happens. Example of what I would do: Just actually see a fight happening but not know what happens in the end, only actually know the fight will happen.

CardeniaLynch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum