DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P R I M U S

2 posters

Go down

P R I M U S Empty P R I M U S

Post by Dead Merc Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:55 am

P R I M U S Hdlurejjlrtszlksh2kw

Boon Username: "Yoshitsune."
Character Full-name: "Primus." School Teacher Name: Mr. "Tom Barker"
Character Age: Error
Character Alias:
Identity: "Secret."
Alignment: "Neutral Good."
Affiliation: "No One."
Level: "Level Two."

Powers & Abilities:
Cybernetic Android: Being one of a own kind, Primus is an android body with functioning replica of a human body containing analogues to virtually all human organs, blood, and tissue, composed of an unrevealed synthetic organic-like substance though at a much superior rate. During his time he has lost most of his abilities due to a strange cataclysmic event which weakened him from his previous state, thanks to this he now resides as a school teacher with some of his functioning parts.

• Superhuman Strength: As stated, Primus's body is far superior than an average humans which allows him to bench press up and dish out (3 tons).

• Intangibility: Controlling the molecular density along his body, Primus is capable of going through people and objects at will. (30 Seconds)

• Nanite Body: Primus body has unlocked functions to manipulate the Nanites within his body at will capable of creating weapon constructions, going through small spaces as he travels, and accessing computers. This relies on Primus original strength, (3 Tons)

• Flight: Primus has retained his ability to fly. The reason for his ability to fly is the minimum mass that his body has which allows him to lift up weightless defying gravity itself or you can say, "playing along" with it. Primus able to maneuver and gain speed by drawing power from Earth's magnetic field to some degree(75 MPH)

Superhuman Intelligence: Due to his body having lost most of it's functions that it previously had, Primus isn't a super powerful running cyber computer. Though he's able to do advance mathematics, basic hacking, and other basic level skills. (Beginner)

HAND-TO-HAND COMBATANT: Primus is capable of fighting basic hand to hand combat styles and techniques though he became uncoordinated with his strikes thanks to the sudden lose of his normal powers. (Beginner)

Last edited by Dead Merc on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

Dead Merc

Back to top Go down

P R I M U S Empty Re: P R I M U S

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Give the intangibility a time limit.

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Merc Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:11 am

done

Dead Merc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:36 am

id probably bring that down to 30 seconds. 2 minutes from level one then upgrading to like level 4 like that would be a very very long time of intangibility at level 3 or 4.

So yeah 30 seconds please.

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Merc Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:20 am

there done

Dead Merc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:50 am