DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F R O S T B I T E

2 posters

Go down

F R O S T B I T E Empty F R O S T B I T E

Post by Jammy. Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:45 am

F R O S T B I T E 4BxZnhQF R O S T B I T E RraGvsrF R O S T B I T E IO2hjWf

Habboon User: Krystical
Character Name: Marley Charmé
Character Alias: Frostbite
Character Age:  15
Character Species:  Half-Demon
Character Gender: Female
Character Powers: Magic
Character Level:  Level 1
Character Alignment:  Chaotic Neutral
Character Affiliation: Teen Titans

Having a troubled start in life, Marley was born from a demonic being known as Malphas, her father and a human mother known as Celine Charmé.
Having pre-planned the scene he invisioned, Malphas was the brother of Trigon in the underworld and wished to finish what he had started, using Marley
as a stairway into the physical world.

Magical Prowess: Being born Half-demon, Marley inherited the abilities of her Demon father, Sporting
the power to use magic. But Because of her Fathers selfish desires, Marley grew an interest and a
certain affinity for the Magical arts, learning how to command and understand certain powers in
which could keep her demonic father at bay; using her magical abilities in a good light, Listed
down below are three sub powers branched off from the ability to use magic.

Cryokinesis: Because of her late mothers usage of such winter abilities, Marley configured
her style in retrospective of her liking. Capable of controling and forming the coldest thermal
temperatures to her very whim. Using the natural source of thermal denisity to freeze whatever
she so wishes by reducing the kinetic energy within the atoms which in this process form ice.

Flight: Using the magical arts to her own liking, Marley is capable of flight and so far able
to reach speeds of up to 75mph using it. When she flies often a white smoke-like veil covers
her body as more as an asthetical measure that resides from her Cryokinetic powers.

Phasing: By the use of her magic she's able to contrast into a celestial state and phase through
Physical objects and beings, such as floors, walls and living beings. Currently being
new to this type of magic, Marley can only use her Intangibility up to Twenty seconds.

Last edited by Jammy. on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jammy.

Back to top Go down

F R O S T B I T E Empty Re: F R O S T B I T E

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:56 am

Lower your flight speed to 75 mph and youre all good

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

F R O S T B I T E Empty Re: F R O S T B I T E

Post by Jammy. Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm