DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N I G H T W I N G

2 posters

Go down

N I G H T W I N G Empty N I G H T W I N G

Post by Luka Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm

N I G H T W I N G Mgid-uma-image-mtv

Boon Username: Zavala.
Character Full-name: Thomas James Gordon-Pennyworth.
Character Age: Sixteen.
Character Alias: Nightwing.
Identity: Secret.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Affiliation: Batman Family.
Level: Level Two.

PEAK HUMAN ABILITIES (LEVEL TWO): Trained from a young age, Thomas has endured through Batman's training regimen.

• Enhanced Strength & Durability (Three tons): Although he relies on his speed more than his strength, he has shown remarkable strength throughout his career, though not as great as Batman's. He has been thrown through entire walls and immediately rose back up to finish the fight, survived an entire building collapsing, has fallen of the top of a building when his and has sustained other extreme forms of punishment, and has survived it all without any serious injury.

• Enhanced Endurance & Agility/Speed (One-hundred mph): Thomas' endurance is greater than an Olympic Decathlete. He can exert himself at peak capacity for nearly an hour without rest before showing any signs of fatigue. His lung capacity is so great that he is capable of holding his breath underwater for 4 mins. Thomas is a prodigious natural athlete, possessing a peak human level of agility/acrobatic skills. Batman himself is an incredible athlete in agility, and is at peak human perfection, but even he gives the advantage in that area over to Nightwing. He is the only person on Earth who can do the quadruple somersault.

SKILLS: Under Batman's wing, Thomas has learned many techniques to carry victorious in specific situations.

• Martial Artist (Beginner): As Nightwing, Thomas is a master of dozens of martial arts disciplines, with an emphasis on Aikido and Escrima, taught to him by Batman. His preferred fighting style combines Escrima, Judo, Savate, Capoeira, Aikido, Boxing, Taijiquan, Ninjutsu, and Bojutsu with his acrobatic abilities. He is considered one of the finest human combatants in unarmed combat, almost on par with Batman.

• Intimidation (Beginner): He has been taught by Batman, the ability to instill fear into others. While not as efficient as Batman in this category, he still uses this ability effectively.

• Detective (Beginner): Thomas is the son of a world class detective and is within a family of Commissioners of Gotham, second only to the likes of Batman. He was rigorously trained by the Dark Knight in everything from escapology to criminology, fencing, stealth, disguise, and numerous other combat/non-combat disciplines.

UTILITY BELT: Nightwing, like the rest of the Batman Family, carries a utility belt which has several pockets around his waste for instant access to his several gadgets including his:

• Escrima Sticks: Nightwing's signature weapons are his close combat twin fighting batons. They are expandable metal bars that Nightwing utilizes to maximize his close quarters fighting ability by striking quickly and powerfully. They are stored on his right thigh in their retracted form for instant access.

• Wing Dings: Nightwing's custom variants of Batarangs. They are boomerang like shurikens that can knock out most people with a direct hit to the head. They also possess several abilities such as having a electric and explosive effect.

• Wrist Darts: Hidden darts inside Nightwing's gloves that he can fire from his wrist. These darts can also have several effects such as connecting to a rope and possess an electric charge.

• Brass Knuckles: A single metal knuckle that grants Nightwing greater punching power against opponents.

• Re-breather: A small device that allows Nightwing to breathe underwater or filter out harmful gases in the air.

• Grappling Gun: A Hand-held devices that fires a grappling hook across far distances giving Nighwing the window to make hasty escapes and climb high objects and buildings. The grapple lines can be lengthened and pulled back utilizing the buttons on the gun.

• Handcuffs: Nightwing is equipped with custom handcuffs that hook and lock much faster then average, though this may be due to Nightwing's skills.

• Explosive Pellets: Tiny marble like devices that can utilize various effects such as explosions and smoke release.

• Thermal Tracker: One of the newest additions to Nightwing's utility belt. This device allows his to find villains (or anyone) through thermal energy.

• Tranquilliser gun:This collapsible gun fires darts that are tipped with fast-acting anaesthesia, paralytic agents, or other chemicals/drugs.

• Bolas: Thrown around the feet of Batman's enemies to tie them with a composite-nylon cord. Often causes an escaping opponent to trip. With the push of a button in Nightwing's glove it can deliver an electric shock.

Last edited by Luka on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 am; edited 9 times in total

Luka

Back to top Go down

N I G H T W I N G Empty LEVEL CHECKLIST

Post by Luka Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm

LEVEL 1 CHECKLIST
Stop/commit a crime with other roleplayers. (1/1)
- Jake Kent/Superboy (Sonic) & Darren Wayne/Robin (Kaneki).

Attend a side mission event. (1/1)
- Wayne Manor Party Attack.

Attend a storyline event. (1/1)
- The Atlanteans' attack on the Metropolis Pier.

Meet a Level 3 Hero or Villain. (1/1)
- Oliver Pennyworth/Batman (Cullus).

LEVEL 2 CHECKLIST
Attend two side-story events. (1/2)
- Killer Cornfields.

Attend two storyline events. (0/2)

Fight a level 3 or 4 hero or villain and survive. (1/1)
- Red Lantern (Astronomia).

Stop/commit 4 crimes with other roleplayers. (3/4)
- Arrested Frostbite (Jammy) alongside Superboy (Sonic).
- Murder (and Assault) on Viktor Mengele (Typhonic) alongside Superboy (Sonic), Robin (Kaneki), and Primus (Yoshitsune).
- Saved Robin (Kaneki) from Alien Atlas (daggerdick) mid-air.

Attend a social event. (0/1)

LEVEL 3 CHECKLIST
Attend three side-story events (one must be catastrophic). (0/3)
Attend three storyline events. (0/3)
Defeat or apprehend 4 lower level villains or heroes. (0/4)
Attend 3 social events. (0/3)
Stop or commit 7 crimes with other roleplayers. (0/7)

Last edited by Luka on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:50 am; edited 10 times in total

Luka

Back to top Go down

N I G H T W I N G Empty Re: N I G H T W I N G

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:27 pm

This file has been ACCEPTED

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

N I G H T W I N G Empty Re: N I G H T W I N G

Post by Admin Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 pm