DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M THE KID FLASH.

2 posters

Go down

I'M THE KID FLASH. Empty I'M THE KID FLASH.

Post by superspeed Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:41 pm

I'M THE KID FLASH. AeMlpvY

Boon Username: "superspeed"
Character Name: "Jacob Finnigan."
Alias: "Kid Flash."
Allignment: "Lawful Good."
Affiliation: "Independent, Teen Titans."
Level: "Two."

Powers and Abilities:

• Speed Force Conduit: Jacob Finnigan is tethered to the Speed Force, a cosmic force responsible for pushing space and time forward, and is the force based around velocity and movement. This source of energy has existed since the beginning of time, acting as a 3-D projection detailing past, present and future events of both reality and all those touched by the Speed Force. Throughout history the force has sought to reach out and alter those with its wondrous gifts, usually in the form of trans-dimensional plasma storms. It does this as a means to finding the one worthy to expend the built up energy it creates as it pushes time forward, acting as its runner to maintain the delicate fabric of existence. Jacob's body is surrounded by what he calls his "Speed Force aura". This aura protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.

• Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: (Level 5) Jacob Finnigan is capable of running at great speeds of 350 mp/h at maximum. He can also run across bodies of water and up the sides of buildings. Jacob's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are heightened to levels greater than any human being. He is able to easily maneuver on falling debris and objects, while moving at super-speed. Jacob's reaction time is enhanced to levels far greater than any normal human being. He is able to easily perceive the movements of other speedsters, and react to danger and events. Due to his speed, his mental thought processes also quicken, so that he thinks faster to situations. When moving (105 mph and beyond) the wind that Jacob cuts through is capable of turning into a category 2 cyclone around an object that Jacob encircles. He is also able to wave his arms in a circle and create a horizontal tornado to the same degree.

• Electrokinesis: (Level 3) As a conduit of the Speed Force, Jacob's body generates large amounts of the electrical energy that he draws from the Speed Force. This Speed Force lightning emanates off of him, especially when moving at superhuman speed. Jacob Finnigan can use this lightning at close range to shock and stun enemies, however because of his speed his lightning is semilethal. Jacob, unlike most other speedsters, has no control over the lightning he produces and cannot hurl it as a projectile, however by vibrating his hand and touching the object, he's able to transfer the lightning and utilize it offensively in that regard. As of recently he has learned to harness the lightning, and hurl it at his enemies over a short to moderate distance, greatly enhancing his assets in combat.

• Accelerated Healing: (Level 3) Jacob's body recovers from injury much faster than normal. He has shown that he can survive in harsh environments such as space without any hindrance and has shown that he can gain all the energy he needs from the Speed Force's infinite storage of energy. Jacob also recovers from illnesses, poisons, and toxins at an accelerated rate than an ordinary humans. Due to his accelerated metabolism rate he tends to eat more than the average human and can never get drunk from drinking too much alcohol. It is also due to his accelerated metabolism rate that he ages slower when compared to an ordinary human being. His body also quickly regenerates from muscle fatigue.

• Molecular Acceleration: (Level 3) Jacob, when vibrating his molecules at a very fast rate whilst using the Speed Force, can accelerate the molecules of anything he touches thereby causing them to burst in fire or explode, depending on the substance or the composition of the material he's using this ability on. He is also capable of mild intangibility, however he cannot pass through walls, but can pass through small yet thick objects like a book and a person, and even so he has to focus entirely on phasing through it so accessing his full speed while utilizing this power is impossible for him, for now. He is yet incapable of passing through even a thin sheet of wall. The size of the object he can cause to ignite is 2.5mx2.5m meters, the size of a car.

• Kinetic Energy/Speed Theft: (Level 3) Jacob can now rob the kinetic energy and speed of an individual and use it to empower his own speed and amplify it, either remotely or through by touch. He is capable of stealing a fraction (1/4) of their speed and add it to his own, allowing him to bypass his current limitations and run faster than before. He is also capable steal half their speed for a very short duration of one minute, and for five seconds he can make them akin to an statue, where he robs their full movement using the Speed Force and integrates it into his own speed, however he would need to be in contact with the object in question. Speed Force Conduits are resistant to this, though it doesn't mean this ability wouldn't completely work. The rate his speed increases depends on the amount of energy he robs from them.

Skills and Traits:

• Eidetic Memory: No Level/Non-Combat Skill.
  • Natural Born Leader: No Level/Non-Combat Skill.

Last edited by superspeed on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 35 times in total
superspeed
superspeed

Back to top Go down

I'M THE KID FLASH. Empty KID FLASH'S LEVEL CHECKLIST

Post by superspeed Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm

LEVEL 1 CHECKLIST
Stop/commit a crime with other roleplayers. (1/1)
Attend a side mission event. (1/1)
Attend a storyline event. (1/1)
Meet a Level 3 Hero or Villain. (1/1)

LEVEL 2 CHECKLIST
Attend two side-story events. (2/2)
- Fought this evil Kryptonian and New God group.
- Fought the Beetle along with others, to avenge Nightwing and a large portion of Metropolis.
Attend two storyline events. (2/2)
- Aquaman pier fight.
- Aquaman kidnap scene.
Fight a level 3 or 4 hero or villain and survive. (1/1)
- Fought the Red Lantern once.
Stop/commit 4 crimes with other roleplayers. (4/4)
- Prevented a Kryptonian from killing more civilians.
- Encountered a group that wanted to cause mayhem and repelled them with the efforts of other heroes.
- Stopped the Beetle.
- Fought Captain Atom as he was trying to rob a bank.
Attend a social event. (1/1)
- Held a social gathering event in the bar.

LEVEL 3 CHECKLIST
Attend three side-story events (one must be catastrophic). (1/3)
- Attended the Red Lantern scuffle (where crowds of civilians were killed).
Attend three storyline events. (1/3)
- Attended the storyline on 1/8/2019.
Defeat or apprehend 4 lower level villains or heroes. (0/4)
Attend 3 social events. (0/3)
Stop or commit 7 crimes with other roleplayers. (1/7)
- Stopped the Red Lanterns from destroying more of the city.

Last edited by superspeed on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:14 pm; edited 10 times in total
superspeed
superspeed

Back to top Go down

I'M THE KID FLASH. Empty Re: I'M THE KID FLASH.

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:18 pm

This file has been ACCEPTED

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:10 pm

So youre new ability where you can cause things to catch on fire or explode, just state that the maximum size you can do that is that of a car other than that you ahould be fine. DEVELOPMENT ACCEPTED, YOU ARE NOW LEVEL 2

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:38 am

This development has been ACCEPTED, you are now LEVEL 3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum