DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IMPORTANT) Roleplay Survey

3 posters

Go down

(IMPORTANT) Roleplay Survey Empty (IMPORTANT) Roleplay Survey

Post by Admin Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:50 pm

I would like to review how the rp has been for all of you so far, so please fill out this survey and post it as a reply to this forum.

How would your rate your roleplay experience here so far?
?/10

Are there any changes you feel should be made about the rp and its systems from what youve seen so far? If so, please explain. If not, just respond with no.

How would you rate your experience roleplaying in storyline scenes in terms of feeling included and storyline quality?
?/10

Do you feel content/satisfied with staff and their work? If not, please explain what improvements can be made and how.

Are you satisfied/content with the rooms provided to rp so far? How would you rate them? (We will be adding more rooms of course, but so far how do you like it?) If not satisfied/content, please explain why, and what we could do to fix that. What ideas for rooms would you like added?

0/10?

Admin
Admin

https://dcrp-boards-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(IMPORTANT) Roleplay Survey Empty Re: (IMPORTANT) Roleplay Survey

Post by Luka Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:55 pm

How would your rate your roleplay experience here so far?
7/10

Are there any changes you feel should be made about the roleplay and its systems from what you've seen so far? If so, please explain. If not, just respond with no.
Limit phasing.

How would you rate your experience role-playing in story-line scenes in terms of feeling included and story-line quality?
3/10. There's only been one story-line in 4 days. And for people to level-up, they need to have story-line scenes done. I say more story-line scenes.

Do you feel content/satisfied with staff and their work? If not, please explain what improvements can be made and how.
My satisfaction is a 7/10.

Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:57 pm

9/10

- Less people coming in, complaining and overall less ooc!

10/10

-no, why am I not staff - anyway, if staff responded to my messages more often then it'd be a 10/10 - currently 7/10
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum